- Artist watercolor pencils with extra voluminous 3.8mm lead
- High quality pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness and brilliance
- Pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water
- Very soft, intense, vibrant color laydown
- Break-resistant due to special bonding process
Made from only the highest quality materials, including vibrant pigments, a unique binder medium, and sustainable wood casing, over half the range of colors earns the highest lightfast rating of over 100 years of fade resistance! Perfect for both drawing and painting techniques, Albrecht Dürer watercolor pencils preserve the best qualities of both dry and wet media, and are particularly well suited for sketches when traveling. Try these superb water-soluble pencils today with one of these well-balanced and brilliant sets!
Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolors. A soft, extra thick (3.8mm diameter) water-soluble lead makes these pencils capable of even the most delicate of wash techniques. Their unsurpassed lightfast rating guarantees the lasting brilliance of your work. Since these pencils are fully color-compatible with both Polychromos Pencils and Pastels, the possibilities are endless!
Albrecht d 120 wc pencil set